Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Heart Faces Submission- Pet Faces

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is Pet Faces. I was super excited for this week because I take tons of pet photos. The hardest part was figuring out which one to use...so I decided on this one...
Equipment: Nikon D60, 18-55 VR Zoom Lens and  Wide Angle Macro Lens Adapter (love it so much I wanted to share it)


Details: 
Lens at 18mm plus 0.45x Wide angle adapter= 8mm
ISO 100
f 5.6
1/200


I took this on a rare sunny day last weekend. Bear (my sisters 1 year old puppy) was roughhousing with the other dogs and only stood still for a second (and that was because I had a treat in my hand). 

Make sure you stop by iheartfaces.com to see more great pet faces!!

6 comments:

Tamar SB said...

What a happy looking pup!

Tamar

Abi said...

Yup bear is a good name. what a cutie!

Sian said...

Love this photo!

Charlene said...

It totally looks like he’s smiling. Love it!

Mandy said...

Cute lil pup! Love this entry!

Anita Johnson said...

Some dogs seem to smile, this is one of them! Nice!