Monday, January 18, 2010

I ♥ Faces Submission: Week 3- We Are Family


I was exploring Downtown Seattle with my dear friend Chandra and her girls when we stumbled upon a spot with the most beautiful light (Freeway Park). So we stopped for an impromptu photo shoot. I even got a smile out of her 13 year old (who's going through her emo phase and tries not to smile...it ruined her emo cred :-) ). 



 

Make sure to pop over to iheartfaces.com to see more amazing shots!

6 comments:

andrea wardle said...

I love the Seattle/Portland area. My husband is from there, and I have family in Portland (the picture I posted on my blog). Someday we might move there, but in the meantime, it's my favorite place to visit.

I like the smile on the 13 year old. It's very subtle, as if to say, "Okay. One itty bitty one for mom, but then I gotta keep my status" lol.

lynn said...

Lovely! Reminds me of my 14 year old who doesn't like to smile for the camera......much less even get her picture taken!

Allix Ruby said...

beautiful background...great shot! :)

Sarah Jones said...

Wonderful lighting, indeed! Great shot!

Julia Spencer said...

The setting is wonderful!

craftymamaof4 said...

great shot! those teens are tough aren't they!