Monday, December 14, 2009

I ♥ Faces Submission: Week 49- Pet Week


Lucy is one of the only dogs that really LOVES dressing up. She was taking turns looking over the glasses at each member in our family...Classic Lucy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey those look suspiciously like my glasses.
*ok whew, here mine are*

Great entry!

Veronica Lee said...

AWWWWWWsome pic!! Too cute!!

Ms. Diva said...

Love it! I couldnt get my husky to sit still with my 3D glasses! Nice picture!
PS Are you going to do the Project365 next year? I didn't find it until it was waaaay too late!

Corri Goates said...

I'm definitely planning on doing Project 365 again this coming year. I hope to be better about keeping up on it next time around. I may start right after Christmas so that I can have a few extra days (because it never fails...days will be missed).

Fotobiography said...

Great pic. I love it.